Great Lakes Dredge & & Dock Corporation (NASDAQ: GLDD) today reported the invoice of a number of significant dredging honors completing $117.8 million.
The granted job consists of:
- Mississippi River, Baton Rouge to Gulf of Mexico, Head of Passes Hopper Dredge Disposal Area Project (Maintenance, Louisiana, $44.9 million)
- Brigantine Inlet to Great Egg Harbor Inlet, Absecon Island, Atlantic County Beach Renourishment Project (Coastal Protection, New Jersey, $24 million)
- Coastal Storm Risk Management Project, South Ponte Vedra and also Vilano Beach (Coastal Protection, Florida, $15.2 million)
- Wilmington Harbor Inner Ocean Bar Maintenance Dredging Project (Maintenance, North Carolina, $14.6 million)
- Sabine-Neches Waterway, Texas Maintenance Dredging Project (Maintenance, Texas and also Louisiana, $10.3 million)
- Delaware River to Chesapeake Bay Inland Waterway Maintenance Project (Maintenance, Delaware and also Maryland, $8.8 million)
The Mississippi River, Baton Rouge to Gulf Head of Passes Project job includes the elimination and also adequate disposal of product dug deep into from theHopper Dredge Disposal Area Material dug deep into will certainly be pumped straight and also beneficially positioned for marsh development at the West Bay website. Work is approximated to start in December of 2020 with anticipated conclusion in the 4th quarter of 2021.
The Brigantine Inlet to Great Egg Harbor Inlet, Absecon Island, and also Atlantic County Beach Renourishment Project entails the positioning of sand at Atlantic City, Ventnor, Margate and also Northport coastline places. Work on this task is approximated to start in the 3rd quarter of 2020 with anticipated conclusion in January of 2021.
The South Ponte Vedra and also Vilano Beach Coastal Storm Risk Management Project involves the positioning of sand over 3 miles of coastline with sand being dug up from theSt Augustine Inlet Flood Shoal. This task will certainly offer an eco-friendly protection versus future tornados, coastline disintegration and also water level surge. Dredging work with this task is anticipated to finish in the 4th quarter of 2020 and also dune yard growing and also fence is approximated to finish in the springtime of 2021.
The Wilmington Harbor Inner Ocean Bar Maintenance Dredging Project job consists of dredging of the Inner Ocean Bar sector of the delivery network and also positioning of product for seaside security and also coastline renourishment onBald Head Island Work on the task is approximated to finish in the initial quarter of 2021.
The Sabine-Neches Waterway, Texas Maintenance Dredging Project involves the upkeep dredging from the Sabine Pass Channel, Sabine Jetty Channel Outer Bar and also Outer Bank Channels with product disposal within 4Offshore Material Disposal Sites Work on this task is anticipated to finish in the 4th quarter of 2020.
The Delaware River to Chesapeake Bay Inland Waterway Maintenance Project involves upkeep dredging from the Inland Waterway C&D Canal inUpper Chesapeake Bay Work on this task is approximated to finish in the 4th quarter of 2020.
David Simonelli, Chief Operating Officer commented, “Great Lakes is pleased to add these major coastal protection and maintenance dredging awards to our backlog. These projects are aligned with our strategy to provide dredging services to support the overall improvement and resiliency of our country’s environment, coastlines and infrastructure.”