DCT Gda ńsk S.A. has actually begun a prequalification procedure to tender for the Baltic Hub 3Project DCT welcomes companies and also joint endeavors to prequalify to tender for Baltic Hub 3General Contractor The task in-cludes:
- Site facility and also demolition of existing obsolete Terminal T1 aquatic frameworks;
- Construction of the BH3 quay along with all secondary jobs and also side security frameworks;
- Dredging related to the BH3 improvement and also vessel gain access to, improvement and also earthworks;
- Construction of the BH3 container piling backyard, consisting of all paving, water drainage and also essential in-frastructure to provide power for C-ARMG and also STS (ship-to-shore) cranes;
- Provision of interaction courses ideal for hefty incurable tools website traffic from the exist-ing port estate;
- Provision of piling backyard room for reefer containers along with facilities essential to provide power for the reefer containers;
- Provision of all essential solutions, specifically electric, telecommunications, safe and clean, fire and also hygienic wa-ter networks and also alteration of existing supply/ link factors where essential;
- Provision of substations and also various other incurable structures;
- Provision of all various other facilities essential for the risk-free and also safe procedure of the incurable consisting of secure fencing, lights and also CCTV.
Prequalification is open to companies and also joint endeavors from any type of nation or nations. A company might request prequalification both independently and also as component of a solitary joint endeavor. However, an efficiently prequali-fied company or a participant of a prequalified joint endeavor might take part as a tenderer in just one tender. Prequalification timetable is as complies with:
- Invitation to prequalify– 6.05.2021
- Application for prequalification entry– 4 weeks
- Results of prequalification– 8 weeks
Invitation of prequalified business to the D&B tender is prepared roughly for Summer 2021.